Toronto : the shopping star of Canada
Canada is an extraordinary country. Toronto, one of its cities has a Tower called CN Tower which has been the highest tower for a long time. Apart from its multiple skylines and buildings, Toronto has many malls that can fascinate more than one visitor.
What are these shopping stars?
- Eaton Center is the biggest shopping mall of the city center in Ontario, Toronto. The center is one of the major attractions of Toronto, with approximately a million visitors every week. Named Eaton, an amazing shopping chain of dozens of departments, it's the widest shopping mall of East Canadian.
- Yorkville village: Inescapable. A shopping mall where you can find food courts, retailers and many shops in one place. Gathering fashion shops like Andrews, specialists in brand designers and delivering department, and Eleventh for elegancy shop; eating corner such as Corner; Bois et Cuir selling home accessories and furniture; Dove cleaners in environmental engagement and DuMonde optical for eye treatment where sunglasses and contact lenses are sold.
- Brookfield Place is one of the biggest towers of Toronto, shopping for clothes is the most famous thing to do in this place. Crème de la crème is specialized in lingerie where some famous brands like Chantelle and Aubade are exposed. Pace Men's Collection sell men's star clothes like Hugo Boss, Bugatti or Cambridge, it's the best shop for men over 25 years old. Roots Canada is the place to go for men and women's accessories, bags or leather.
- Yorkdale Shopping Center is the fourth-largest shopping where dining, mixed massage and fashion stores can be found. Comfortable coats are sold in Shearling Coats, Burberry and Sandro. There is also Watch Hunger Stop where stylish and class watches are sold by Michael Kors brands to make a campaign against the hunger.
- Bay Adelaide Center is a bond of two skyscrapers: Bay Adelaide Center makes is the place to Financial Tower, gathering offices complex, refreshing food court, fashion shops beauty branding Bio-Beauté, Annabelle, Bourjois, L'Oreal Paris for skin care, makeup, nails and wardrobe accessories.
Leave to live in Toronto
In addition to its National Parks, Toronto is one of the best destinations for shopaholics, or those who just like shopping. Known as the heart of building after New York, it has many malls to visit and to appreciate.
More than malls, Canada's shopping can offer visitors magnificent landscape because they can reach more than thousand square meters, which amazes every traveler and adventure lovers.
Opodo, the online travel agency can set up this kind of journey. Created in 2001, it has a lot of experiences in organizing travels by its services covering 225 countries over the world.
On this website, travelers just have to specify their options: alone, in family or between friends and Opodo provides many choices from plane tickets, hotels and even the car to rent during the stay.
Shopping is the best therapy you can have, provided your wallet is okay. Exalt in front of many products as beauty, clothes or even foods in malls. Then, do some experience! Book your trip via Opodo and join Toronto, the shopping star's place.